Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A New Kindle Fire Tablet Crochet Cover For Me

I have been extremely crafty of late, just not blogging a lot. I have to try and catch up. My petite emerald ring, sold from my Etsy store today. So happy someone will wear it and love it.

 For Christmas I got a new Kindle Fire. I love it. The case I made for my old tablet, was getting worn out, and I had just a little bit of the pink petunia yarn left and didn't want to waste it. It was just enough yarn to make a tablet case. I mean just enough. This is the softest yarn ever. It is very bulky too, which is tough on the hands. I made a baby cocoon, and hat earlier, which are in my Etsy store. The button, on the tablet case is made from resin, with hand painted rose buds. I haven't made any new resin pieces, but I am trying to use up the ones I did make. I have made lots of cool things. I will be doing resin again, maybe soon. Be sure and check out my Etsy shop. I offer free usa shipping, and a layaway service.

1 comment:

Gemstone said...

I am a Great Fan of All Crochet Stuff. You have Done a Great Job Very Creative .
Crochet Mobile Pouches and In Great Demand Nowadays .

Amit lamba
Amit lamba

Contact Email