Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hand Painted Shabby Chic Pink and White Rosebud Painted Flip Flops Summer Sandals

As we wrap up our homeschool year, I have a lot more time on my hands. Time to sort, clean, organize and declutter, even more than I already do. I also get more time to paint, crochet, create jewelry, and learn new things. I think I will be taking a class, over the Summer, on Coursera, just to learn something new. It has nothing to do with crafts, but keeping your brain fresh is always a good idea. I might try a language. What does that have to do with these flip flops? Nothing! But, I was feeling chatty.

These are white flip flops, size medium, that I painted on some adorable pink and white rosebuds. Very Shabby Chic, they are. These would be awesome for a beach wedding. I do seal my flip flops, with three layers of sealant, for durability and longer lasting wear. They are available for purchase at Melissas Menagerie of Stuff. That is my Etsy store.

 Don't forget to read about my Christmas in July event. It has already started, for my shop, and will go through July 12, 2015.

2 comments:

Gemstone said...

WOW .. Awesome Sandals .. Would Love to Get one . :)

Amit lamba
Amit lamba

Melissa said...

Thank you! They are for sale in my store.

Contact Email