Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cyber Monday Sale 10% Off And Free Shipping



Tomorrow, November 30, 2009 is Cyber Monday. Shop in my Etsy store, and you will get 10% off, and free shipping. Be sure to check OTHER when cashing out, and use Cyber09 in the comment section, so I know you are using the special deal. Cyber Monday for my Etsy store will run from Midnight to Midnight, Eastern Pacific time. I also offer a free layaway service, so be sure to ask about that. Happy Shopping.

On a side note, I am offering any company who can get me a Zhu Zhu pet hamster, before Christmas for the 8 dollar asking price, a option to get free advertising on all three of my blogs. Contact me at darien04@gmail.com for information. You must get the hamster to me, before the advertising will kick in. You can be a national store, or an Ebay seller. I just need one hamster, for 8 dollars please, and I will pay with Paypal.

5 comments:

Anne said...

I will also see about getting you a hamster. Up here they are $9.99 but I will try to get it for you for that. I was thinking of you on Sunday as I waited outside Toys R Us at 6:30 am. If I get another chance, I will see if I can get one for you.

Melissa said...

Anne you are so sweet. I can handle 9.99, 50 dollars not so much. If you can get me one you will get free advertising forever on all three of my blogs. I will surely pay you, of course.

Samantha Laury said...

Zhu Zhu pets are fun for the whole family - for the kids during playtime and for parents during the weeks they spend chasing one down to buy

Melissa said...

Thank you Samantha

vintage rings said...

Its my first visit to your blog and i am really amazed to see all the designs of you. I hope i will be your regular visitor because i am also attached to this field. :)

Contact Email