Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Shabby Chic Pink Rosebud Hand Painted Sneaker Tennis Shoes

I took an old pair of my white tennis sneaker shoes, painted them white, then did the rose buds and vines. These were old, but hardly worn. Now, I will wear them to see how the paint holds up. It is holding up quite well on my flip flops, so I assume these which are canvas will be the same or even better. I am considering making these made to order items, in my Etsy shop. I will need to buy a few pairs of canvas tennis shoes to show some examples. Stay tuned, if you are interested. Customers can always contact me, through my Etsy shop, to ask about custom or made to order items. These were a lot of fun to make. As you can see I tried three different types of buds to see which I liked best. Don't forget about my, christmasinjuly coupon.  It is available to use now through July 12, 2015.


No comments:

Contact Email