Monday, July 13, 2015

Etsy Christmas in July is Over

Well, the Etsy Christmas in July event is over.  I had three sales during the time period my coupon was running, about one month.  That is very good.  This is my first year participating in the Christmas in July event, and as long as I have the time I will do it next year too.  It is a lot of time, and work, and I didn't get to put in as much time as I would have liked to, but still a success.  Thank you to all the Etsy shops who participated, and supported each other.  I hope they all had some sales too.  Now, it is time to start getting my creative juices flowing for back to school, and Halloween.  Monday, is my day to paint, and wood burn, so I will be doing something new with those two mediums.  I also started an adorable Halloween baby bear costume for an infant boy, or girl.  I can not wait to see how it comes out.  I also have to get our homeschool portfolios together, that is a week project at least.  I guess I will be busy.  That is good, because it is too humid and icky to be outside.  You can always check out my shop by clicking the My Etsy Store widget, in the left hand column.  I offer free USA shipping, layaway, and of course custom requests.

No comments:

Contact Email