Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How to SEO Your Etsy Shop for Better Traffic, Views, Favorites and Most Importantly Sales

If you have an Etsy shop, then you know how hard it can be to stand out, get noticed, and get sales. This past December, I resigned my part time nursing job, so my husband could take a promotion. So, I have had lots of time to SEO my shop. What does SEO mean? Search Engine Optimization, which is a fancy way to say people search, and then your shop is in the top of the search engine results. This is a lot of work. The videos below are awesome, and there are two articles on Etsy help forums, which are basically the same as the videos. A few things I have learned: join a good team that has guidelines and rules, do not join too many teams hearting and rehearting items into infinity is a waste of time and you are just promoting others more than yourself, use social media wisely and interact. If you have any other tips, or advice, please share them in the comments. Next time, I will be sharing about taxes. I have never had enough sales to worry about taxes, but sales tax is an interesting topic. Now, I know you are jealous, but I have to go outside, in the heat and humidity, to do yard work.

No comments:

Contact Email