Saturday, February 20, 2016

Rustic Wood Burned Wedding Picture Frame

Wedding season is upon us once again. I started wood burning picture frames, at the end of last year. I did one for Halloween, this lovely wedding keepsake frame, and one for Easter. I love woodburning, though it is still quite new to me. This would make a lovely wedding gift for anyone getting married, or even as an anniversary gift. For full details, check it out in my Etsy store.


 I finally got the right white yarn, to finish my newest idea. I can't tell you what it is, you will have to wait and see. I ordered some new ring settings, and they should be here any day now. So, new jewelry items, yay! I would really love to do some new resin pieces, but until the ones I already have in inventory start to sell, that just doesn't make sense. I did not get to paint at all last week, or do anything crafty, really. But, that all changes today. I should have lots of free time to be crafty. My garden needs work too.

No comments:

Contact Email