Monday, May 15, 2017

Make It Monday LadyBug Theme

Today for Make it Monday I did some items in a ladybug theme. I love ladybugs. They are just so cute! I joined a new Etsy team where we are challenged to create something new every day. This truly will be a challenge since some of my crochet items just can not be finished in a day. So, I may have to share updates to crochet items I am working on. I currently have two, and they are both baby blankets. I may have one finished tomorrow, will see.

 It is extremely hot now here in FL, and when I went to do my glass etching, this evening, I thought I was going to melt. It was so humid. I only do the glass etching outdoors. So, I will not be able to do any more glass etching until Fall, when the cool weather returns. I am very sad by this. The green wine goblet has ladybugs etched into it. It can be turned upside down and used as a tealight holder, but I would make it into a tiny fairy garden. There is only one, the other glass was broke, and like I said I won't do anymore until Fall.

 The second item, is brand new to me, and not quite finished. It is clay flower pot people. This is my first one, and it has a ladybug theme, as you can see. You add a plant to the top pot, and it is an adorable garden accessory, or for people who can not have a garden. I have to attach the head to the body, and the arms to the body, tomorrow, and then it can be listed in my Etsy shop. I guess that will be my item for tomorrow, lol. These will be made to order only.

No comments:

Contact Email