Monday, May 1, 2017

Make It Monday Patriotic Gifts

Before I get to Make it Monday, I am letting my readers know I will be shutting down my PatternbyEtsy shop at the end of May. My regular Etsy shop will remain. I left Etsy feedback as to the things I thought would make Pattern awesome. All regular Etsy shops will have guest checkout, which is one of the main reasons I opened a Pattern shop. Now, all my customers can use guest checkout if they want to while shopping right at my main Etsy shop.   Don't forget about my two sale sections, clearance sale, and 10 dollar gift ideas.  One of my favorite bracelets sold out yesterday.

 Today, for Make it Monday, I decided to take my love of painting, to make some patriotic items. First is an apron, with flags, and an eagle. Second is a pair of girls size 2 canvas sneakers with red white and blue flags. Both of these can have names and dates added, so do that when ordering. Great gifts for Father's Day, military members, parties etc. I am going to try to get some matching glasses done also. These two items will be listed in my Etsy shop tomorrow.


No comments:

Contact Email