Thursday, May 18, 2017

Father's Day Gifts

I am feeling a little bit blah about Etsy of late. I don't know what happened there, but I suspect since they went public profits is what is on their mind. There are a lot of low priced, manufactured, rather than hand made items now, and I think that has cut into the handmade market. I try to keep my prices as low as I can, and offer great sales, but mass produced items can be priced so much lower. It might be time to consider other options soon. I realize you have to spend money to make money, but for how long. I had fair sales the last two years, and since November, well, bleh. If you have never heard of Etsy, check it out.


This is a Polyvore set. To see each item there, click the links under the image. That will take you to Polyvore, and then if you are still interested you can click the image again and it will take you to the original shop to purchase.
Father's Day Gifts

No comments:

Contact Email