Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Make it Monday Painted Butterfly Tshirt and Halloween Art

Yay, I got my Make it Monday post done on time this week. As the Summer heats up, I start thinking of Fall and upcoming holidays. Zentangle, or Doodle Art, is my favorite type of Art to draw and paint. It helps my brain to think abstractly, something I am not traditionally very good at. The pumpkin below, was just finished last night. I hand draw my designs, unless on the Tshirt, those are iron ons and then hand painted. The scary funny pumpkin can be found on several cool items, on Redbubble. If you need a gift idea for someone who has everything, check out my Redbubble profile. I am slowly adding all my original art pieces, and photography that I have taken through the years. Follow me, on Redbubble, to see all my items as they go up.

 The tshirt, is a light pink, size xs for a little girl, with hand painted butterfly art work. I have not sold any of my painted tees yet, but I sold a pair of my painted canvas sneakers, yay! Speaking of sneakers I am hoping to get some clearance prices on canvas sneakers, in time to get some done for Fall/Halloween. So be sure to check for that. You can find the Tshirt, in my Etsy shop.




No comments:

Contact Email