Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Make It Monday: Owl Clay Pot, and Teach Love Not Hate Art

This week for Make it Monday, I made a lovely zentangle owl clay pot, that I just love. I am all out of the bigger clay pots now, again, but I have some little ones that I might make some cute Halloween ghosts or something. This will be for sale in my Etsy store, Missy69. I took a nice close up, so no pot was showing to see if I can upload to Redbubble items. We will see.

 The second items, is Teach Love Not Hate, and is hand drawn and painted. This is only my second time drawing hands, so it took me several attempts to get it right. I really love how this one came out too. This item will be available on various products on my Redbubble account, Missy69 

 I am finally almost done with the hooded cape. I have been really pushing myself to work on it. It is really quite lovely, and will be super warm too. Right now as I type this it is 101 degrees outside, so super warm is not something I need, lol.





No comments:

Contact Email