Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Make It Monday: Garnet Topaz Ring, Reclaimed Pilgrim Glass Jar

Before I get to this week's new projects, I am working every Monday in Oct, so Make it Monday posts will be delayed. I finished one other project today, but didn't get pics of it yet. My Etsy shop started with jewelry that was made with gemstones from my personal collection. I got away from that over the years learning new things, and just being bored. I have added several new gemstone pieces to my shop, and will try to make a new piece each month.

 The one shown is most likely Red Garnet, and White Topaz, sterling silver, size 7, double stone bypass ring. I love red and white together, especially in the Winter months. Finally it is cool enough, here in FL, in the eves to be outside doing new etched glass pieces. The one below is a huge 11 inch reclaimed glass jar with Be Ye Thankful, pilgrims and pumpkins etched into the glass. I did the image so that the jar can be inverted with a solar light or flameless candle under it.

 Both of these items are available in my Etsy shop. Don't forget to check out my Redbubble account, where you can buy photography and original painting gifts.





No comments:

Contact Email