Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Make It Monday!

So, I have missed a few Mondays, lol. I have been busy creating, just not necessarily on Monday. I did the rings before we evacuated for Irma, but could not get a blog post done. The others I did after we returned, sporadically, when I got a chance. Now that we are back to homeschooling, Mondays might be any day of the week.

 I finally got my crochet hooded poncho completed, and I love it. It is so warm. It is not for me, though, lol. It is available for purchase in my Etsy shop, and can be made to order in other colors. The rings are also listed in my Etsy shop, two Zandrite, and one Amethyst. You can always find me by searching Missy69 on Etsy, Mrr05 on Ebay, and Missy69 on Redbubble. Which reminds me the last item is my Halloween painting for 2017, Bat Kisses. This one is an edited version of the original painting, using photo shop features. I edited it several times, with some cool looks. All of them will eventually be available on gift items on Redbubble.

 I have started a new crochet project, which should go pretty fast, I hope. I have a new ring setting coming, and it is getting cool enough to start back up with wood burning projects, and etched glass projects. Just in time for the Holidays!

Contact Email