Tuesday, December 26, 2017

New Year, New Ideas

I mentioned in my previous post that I was making some changes for 2018. You probably read about a couple of them, already. Two other changes I will be making, are: 1- Each month I will post a theme, for creating new items. For January the theme will be birds. This means that most of the items I create for January will include something to do with birds. That doesn't mean I won't do other things that tickle my fancy, but will try to stick mostly with birds. February will be Valentine's Day. 2- Each month I will have a sale either in my Ebay shop, Etsy shop, or both. They will run for the entire month, and may include all items, or just chosen items. Be sure to check back for that. The first sale will begin on January 1st. 3- I will be learning some new things in 2018, namely, I hope natural beauty products. That will be in conjunction with continuing perfecting my other creativity projects I love, like crocheting, jewelry making, wood burning, glass etching, drawing, painting, etc. 4. Now that my son got a laptop for Christmas I hope to be able to get back to blogging on a more regular routine. I will be doing some blog challenges, that will hopefully keep me blogging at a regular pace.

No comments:

Contact Email