Monday, December 18, 2017

Make It Monday: Etched Glass Pieces

Welcome back to a new Make it Monday! This week I had to finish up a Christmas gift, and it will be a made to order item in my Ebay shop. It is the glass vase, shown below, with etched glass cross image, and the words Joy To the World on the back. This is a gift for my youth choir director. Like I said it will be a made to order item in my Ebay shop.

 The second item, I only started. I hope I can finish it tomorrow, but it might have to wait until next Monday, which is Christmas. I have a busy week this week, but Christmas day is looking quiet. There will be a set of 5 of them, Mason jar style, in a nautical theme. They too will be in my Ebay shop, once completed.

 My new Ebay shop will be called Missy69, and it should be easy to find. Right now I am selling under my name MRR05, until I open the shop in the new year. I will continue to have items on Etsy until they expire, and then a few items only.

No comments:

Contact Email