Thursday, October 11, 2018

Halloween Shot Glass Night Time at the Pumpkin Patch

I know, I know, I have not shared anything in a very long time.  Truth is I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my love for crafts, and art, and my limited time.  I will be setting a goal of posting at least once  a day, hopefully two.  I would like to do one post from my Cafe Press art pieces, and one post from my Etsy shop.  We will see.  Below is my art on a shot glass, perfect for anyone who loves Halloween decor, or for a Halloween party, or wedding.  Cafe Press currently has a site wide sale too.  Be sure and check out my other pieces.  I still have tons more of my art to add, again the time thing, and some of them need better editing too.  I am #missy69 on Cafe Press and Etsy.  So, I am real easy to find.  I have a new Etsy sale each month.  Christmas is coming, so you need a special gift I am sure.  Click Halloween Shot Glass Night Time at the Pumpkin Patch.
Add caption

No comments:

Contact Email