Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pink Mother Of Pearl with Blue Freshwater Pearls, Green Pistachio Pearls












I am showing these again, for someone who is interested in them. The Green Pistachio pearl earrings, are dangle style, but they are very dainty, and lovely. I have a 6 1/4 inch wrist so you get the idea of what the Green Pistachio Pearl cuff bracelet looks like on a very dainty wrist. The earrings are 7.50, and the bracelet is 14.99. The Pink Mother of Pearl pendant, and earrings, have blue pearl accents. These were my very first wire wrapping experiences, and are wrapped in silvertone wire. These are lovely, semi bold pieces. They are not super bold, but they will be noticed. Please note freshwater pearls, are not perfect pearls. They are not completely round, and can contain blemishes. The pendant is 7.50, and the earrings are 7.50 I hope that helps. If you have any questions, or would like to purchase these or any other items, you can contact me at darien04@gmail.com

5 comments:

betchai said...

hi Melissa, thanks a lot. Yes, I'd like the pink earrings and the green pistachio one too. if ever i find the pink one too noticeable, like what I said, am sure my niece will love it, so, it should be okay.

I still am thinking of the bracelet, looks lovely. for now, i'll have the 2 earrings first. thanks.

Melissa said...

Ok betchai sounds great. If you send me your paypal address to darien04@gmail.com I will send you a paypal invoice. Have a great Sunday.

K. Stahler said...

Congrats - you have 2 blogger awards to pick up on my blog! =)

- Kay

betchai said...

Hi Melissa, emailed you already my paypal address.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Melissa said...

Thank you betchai, I got it your invoice will be there soon. Have a great day

Contact Email