Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day To Me

Yay today is finally the day that I get to play with my new gemstone identification toys. I bought this set a while ago, as a Mothers Day gift. My husband was not supposed to get anything else, but he did. I have no idea what it is, but I will not get it until the 13th. I have been waiting to break out these tools, and start investigating my stones, that I do not know what they are. Of course it takes practice, and time, to know what you are doing. The book Gemstones of the World, is available for sale at my other blog http://www.melissashumor.blogspot.com as I already have it, and do not need a second copy. It is in the archives, so be sure to look for it if you are interested in it. I also have the book Gemstone Identification Made Easy, that I have been reading, and studying. Most of the time I buy gemstones, already identified, but sometimes you just can not resist a great deal on a parcel of stones. I still want the refractometer, but that will be for Xmas, or maybe my birthday.

Happy Mothers Day, to all you moms out there. May you have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Leomar said...

Happy mother's day, Melissa. May you have a wonderful day!

betchai said...

Happy Mother's Day, Melisa. May you have a wonderful day with your kids and family.

Nhil said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Melissa! :)

Melissa said...

Thanks guys, hope you all had a wonderful day too.

Laura said...

Sorry I missed telling you Happy Mother's Day. I hope you had a good one. And what a cool gift.

onlinewriter said...

sorry i failed to greet you Happy Mother's Day.but better late than never?lol.

Melissa said...

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Siddhartha said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!

Contact Email