Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year 2011 Sale

Tomorrow is New Years Eve. I am having a New Years 2011 sale in my Etsy store. If you use code New Years when you cash out, you will get 50% off your purchase. My items are pretty reasonably priced already, so be sure to not miss this opportunity. The sale begins right now and will end on Jan 2nd at 1AM. That gives you plenty of time to hop on over to my Etsy shop, and pick your favorite items. Don't forget I offer a free layaway service as well. So be sure to ask about that. I have had two successful layaways so far just this year, and those customers were thrilled to be offered it.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sadly, I missed it completely. I don't wear a lot of jewelry but it makes good gifts for the kids.

Melissa said...

I am sorry you missed it Anne. I can contact you the next time I have a sale if you would like me to.

Contact Email