Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Three days until Christmas, and I am offering everyone 50% off any item in my store until Christmas night. Please note the other codes in the archives are valid, but will not be added on top of this code. In the benefit of ease I have decided to use one code for every item, and you will get 50% refunded to you by me. The code is Christmas, and you must enter it when cashing out to get the 50% off. This is valid until December 25, 2010 at 11 PM Eastern time. If you need to ask a question before buying please do so. Merry Christmas to all of my loyal readers, and customers. Go to Melissas Jewelry and check out all my items available for purchase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reeni said...

Hope you all had a great Christmas Melissa! Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

Thank you Reeni, and I hope you did as well.

Contact Email