Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I Have Been Working On

A while back I had mentioned I was trying to finish up counted cross stitch projects I had begun some years ago. This is one of them. This will have my daughters name and birthdate cross stitched along the bottom, and then it will be applied to a pillow. It will be a gift to her for her seventh birthday in May. I actually completed a whole bunch of projects, and am ready to start a new Thomas Kinkade one. My mom is being kind enough to back them for me, using her sewing machine. It takes a long time by hand, and I have no interest in buying a sewing machine, or even learning to sew. So what new projects have you completed lately?

3 comments:

CuteandCrafty said...

This is so sweet. Isnt it nice that you and your Mom will be working together, that to is so special, I am sure your both will treasure the time. Your little girl is very lucky to have such a talented Mom.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much, and yes I am extremely lucky.

vintage wedding band said...

Very cute and lovely stitched design.It looks very nice on pillow covers.I also do stitching so now I am going to try this design for my covers also.I hope my daughter also like it.Post more design like this which we can also try.

Contact Email