Friday, March 4, 2011

Learn To Make A Swarovski Crystal Cross Necklace

This tutorial I have used, and it is not difficult at all. I had extra bicones from a necklace I repaired for a friend, so I used them to make this cross pendant, and then it became a gift for another friend. The one thing I do not care for is that I find headpins very difficult to work with. They are not all that pliable and it is hard on the hands, even with the tools. If I do this again I want to try to find a more pliable headpin for ease of use. Give this one a try, it is pretty easy.


1 comment:

White Gold Rings said...

Crystal necklace, in particular, can be versatile and timeless piece of jewelry suitable for any occasion. crystal necklace can give new life to old clothes or elevated elegance of a new suit.

Contact Email