Thursday, March 31, 2011

Purple Agate Necklace












Did you know Agate is one of the most abundant gemstones in the US? It is along with Jasper. I bought this beautiful Purple Agate focal bead and then made it into a pendant. Then I made a purple Sugalite necklace to go with it, but was not happy with it, so I took it apart. Now it has found its way onto this simple sterling silver neck wire. I think it is simple yet lovely. This will be available in my Etsy store for purchase. Oh and watch the cool video below about hunting for Agate in AZ.

3 comments:

Reeni said...

That's gorgeous Melissa!

Melissa said...

Thanks Reeni!

Vintage wedding band said...

You are right that it is simple but I too think that its cute.I too want to have a similar thing in my collection.I really love to collect such things which are unique in themselves.Good work

Contact Email