Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Emerald and Red Sapphire Ring

I can't believe it is the end of July and I haven't even shared any Ruby jewelry. Now when I bought this semimount it was sold to me as a red sapphire semimount. Red sapphires are rubies, but I think these red beauties are probably lab created though the seller denies that. If they are not lab created they are truly perfect and beautiful. I am going to assume they are lab created and will price it as such. The emerald however is real. I set it in the semimount myself. It is small but has fine color and clarity. It is sterling silver size 6, and will soon be available in my Etsy Store.

3 comments:

betchai said...

wow, it looks so beautiful Melissa, the red and emerald makes a perfect contrast

Rose Clearfield said...

Gorgeous piece!

Melissa said...

Thank you to both of you. I think it is one of my favorite pieces.

Contact Email