Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Finished Counted Cross Stitch Pieces

Here is another finished piece from my counted cross stitches. I did these years ago, but then when I finished I had no idea what to do with them, so I stored them all these years. It has been like ten years. My mom, who is a sewing phenom, made this table runner, using my finished turkey cornucopia. The other two pictures show it much better. Unfortunately this one is not for sale, but she is working on the rest of my pieces, including some Winnie The Pooh totebags, a Thomas Kinkade tote bag, and a few more table runners. So if you are interested in any of these things, keep track of my blog, or check my store every now and then. Please remember that 10% of all my sales, will be donated to the website of Missing and Exploited children.











No comments:

Contact Email