Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Charity Event For My Etsy Store

Starting today and until I don't feel the need to do it anymore, 10% of all the sales in my Etsy store, will be donated to The Center For Missing and Exploited Children.

I have been wanting to do this for sometime, but could not decide on a cause to donate to. There are so many good causes. I chose the one I chose because of so many children we never hear about, never get any attention, never get a voice in what happened to them. If you would like to make a purchase from my Etsy store, just click the link and visit. This banner will be on all my blogs, and anywhere else I can put it.

These donations will be a bi monthly event. That means every other month, any sales I may have had 10% of that total will be donated to the site stated, using their donation link. I will post all receipts for donations made, to prove this is not a scam.

2 comments:

betchai said...

God bless you more, Melissa. It's great to share some of our blessings to those who need it.

Melissa said...

Thank you Betchai.

Contact Email