Friday, April 27, 2012

Painting, Painting, and more Painting

Caitlin and I have been busy as beavers painting. I learned a new way to make a hydrangea that I really like, once I get the hang of it that is. I also love the moon and the wolf, that I did just last night. I mean really love it. I might even do more in other colors, and try a smaller version to put on various items. That is how much I like it. That was my first try at a wolf, not bad if you ask me. The tree paintings, Caitlin and I did Wednesday night. Not what I intended mine to look like, but it is still OK. Caitlin's pink poodle, or was supposed to be a poodle, lol is awesome. She is only 7 after all. I practiced color combos and strokes with the various roses and butterflies shown. I very much like my butterfly better than the Donna Dewberry one I have been learning. What do you think?

No comments:

Contact Email