Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hand Painted Blue Garden Bottles

These are beer sized bottles that are blue. After washing, and getting all the glue off they are hand painted with a variety of designs. These two have a flower motif. These are garden or plant watering bottles. I have several of these in my big plants outdoors. They can also be used in small planters. You have to be sure the pot is deep enough, or they won't sit up good. These have been sitting and curing for about two weeks. Now they will be heat set and sealed with a sealer. Then I will list them in my Etsy store. These would make a great affordable gift for the plant lover in your life. Be sure and check back often, I will be adding lots of new painted items in preparation for the Christmas season.  I am currently working on the cutest ornaments, that will be sold in pairs. 

2 comments:

betchai said...

these are very beautifully designed, Melissa.

Melissa said...

Thank you, Betchai. I hope to have all my new items listed very soon for the holiday season.

Contact Email