Friday, November 9, 2012

November the Month of Citrine

It is November and that means it is time to talk about Citrine, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have been so busy that I have not had a ton of time for blogging. I am hoping to get back into the swing of it. I used to blog every single day. Now I am lucky if I get in once a week. Citrine is the birthstone for the month of November. The most common variety of Citrine is the buttery, sunshine yellow color as in these stud earrings, from my Etsy store. While Citrine can be natural in color, the majority of Citrine on the market is made by heat treating very light Amethyst to the bright yellow color shown. It is a durable gemstone. These are sterling silver stud earrings. I offer a layaway service, and combined shipping. Be sure to check out all my other great items in my Melissás Menagerie of Stuff Etsy store.

No comments:

Contact Email