Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 5 Water Painting Challenge

Today for day 5 of my water painting challenge I painted a picture of the springs when they were flooded this Spring. As you can see the water is green when it is flooded, or brown, or a mixture of both. Caitlin wanted me to add a deer, even though it was not in the original photo. Something went really wrong because it looks like a combo of a deer and a kangaroo. LOL. So, this would be an abstract or impressionist painting? I have no idea, but I still love it. I wish I had studied more on painting reflections, so that is another assignment for me. I had extra paint left over so I practiced some roses. I am getting closer to what I want for roses. As you can see the blending was not great because I had very little paint left.

No comments:

Contact Email