Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Finished Crochet Bakpack Pink and Gray

I finished it today, yay! This was not intended to be a backpack, lol. I have expressed several times at my failure to follow a pattern. This is just one more example. I had to modify halfway through because I couldn't get it to look how I wanted. I love the results, and since now I know how I did it I can just do it. No pattern needed. This one is dark gray and soft petal pink. I love the color combo. The straps are pink also. It is available for purchase in my Etsy store. I will be making more in different colors, at least that is the goal. If you want one in a different color contact me through my Etsy store for details on custom orders. What am I working on next? I have no idea, lol. I bought some interesting camo yarn, and I will see where my imagination takes me. It would be lovely with this pink yarn around it, whatever I decide. If you want to learn to crochet, check out the book listed below. It is very affordable and will get you started.

No comments:

Contact Email