Monday, October 28, 2013

Blue Christmas and Stellars Sea Eagle Art Work

Today is Art day at my house. Today the kids and I painted the Stellar Sea Eagle. The kids pictures will be posted to my homeschool blog. These ones are mine and will be available to purchase in my Etsy store. One of the Etsy teams I am on, does a treasury every week, and this week the theme is Turquoise Blue. Since I did not have any jewelry or crochet items in that color, I decided to paint a Blue Christmas gift bag. I actually had intended to do this anyways, the team treasury just hurried me up. I am hoping to have a whole line of painted gift bags, one of a kind, for Christmas giving this year. This is a one and only bag, so if you want it click on my Etsy store widget above to purchase. The Stellar Sea Eagle, is a truly beautiful and majestic bird. This is my first time attempting this bird, and actually I quite like it. I love the ice and water in the background. This piece will also be available in my store. Next Monday we are painting the Blue Jay, per Caitlin's request. Leave me some feedback in the comments. I especially would love to hear from other artists.

No comments:

Contact Email