Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2 New Hand Painted Gift Bags Easter and Pink Robin

I finally got to paint some new gift bags. I had run out of bags, and with me working every other weekend, I just couldn't get anymore. I will be doing two more next week as well. The first one is a cute Bunny hugging his carrot with a purple ribbon. It is perfect for an Easter gift, baby shower or birthday party. All my bags can be re-used or framed and hung as art work. I love how this one came out, and I can do it in other colors, so just contact me if you want it in other colors, by clicking the highlighted link. The second is a Pink Robin sitting in some leaves. For some reason my birds look better when I paint them looking to the left, rather than the right. I have no idea why this is, but his head is a little longer than I like, and he should technically be slightly more round. I may try this one again. Both of these bags are available in my Etsy store, and remember I take custom orders, so contact me through the message system or at melissaruede@yahoo.com Please do not spam my personal email account with other stupid things, I will flag them as spam. Those of you who do this you know exactly who you are.

No comments:

Contact Email