Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lilac Amethyst and A New Venture

I am considering a new venture that has to do with sales, and jewelry, but not jewelry that I make. I have not decided for sure yet, but it is looking promising. I will of course continue to make my own, as well. Also, every time I share something on this blog, I will offer advertising space. I will be working on my blogs, and all free ads that did not reciprocate the agreement to share my blog will be removed. I will be doing no more free ads. I will do guest posts, if you have something to offer that is on topic with this blog, paid banners, and paid text ads. If you are interested in any of those things, contact me in the comments with your contact info and I will get back to you. Please do not spam this blog, or my email address, because I will ignore you and spam comments will be removed. Everyone knows what spam is. Were you born in February? Then your birthstone is the lovely purple Amethyst. The ring shown below, can be purchased in my Etsy store, and is a lovely Lilac Amethyst with red rubies along the shoulders.

No comments:

Contact Email