Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Baby Sea Turtle Abstract Art

If you look at this painting you will notice it has two dates on it. That is because I painted the circles, when I had a desire to learn more about Abstract Art. Then I just set it aside, thinking, yuck I don't even like it. Well I was going through some of my older pieces of art, deciding what to do with them, and I decided to paint some baby sea turtles onto the circles. Now this abstract I love. It is done in acrylics, and would make cute nursery art. I will be doing some more abstracts similar to this type of theme. I actually have a ton of finished resin pieces to share and list in my stores, just have not had the time to catch up. Soon, so watch for them. Some of them are really unique and cool. This painting is available to purchase in my Etsy store,

No comments:

Contact Email