Thursday, March 20, 2014

2 New Hand Painted Gift Bags for Easter

I got two more gift bags painted, for Easter. He is Risen and the flower adorned cross, are both available in my Etsy store, with free shipping to USA buyers. If you are looking for a more Faith based gift wrap, rather than the Easter Bunny, these are perfect. They can be re-used or framed and hung on the wall. The other bag is one my daughter painted for her friend's birthday next week. We still have to add her name, with micro beads, and she forgot the unicorn horn, lol. We will be giving her a frame in the bag, to frame it after her birthday is over. If you would like a custom bag painted, just contact me through my Etsy store, or leave me a comment here with a way to contact you.

3 comments:

Menagerie Soaps said...

Very pretty blog and such lovingly created bags. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

They are very pretty!

Melissa said...

Thank you to both of you! Stop by again.

Contact Email