Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Custom Made Wedding Anniversary, Mother's Day, and Birthday Gift all in one

When I saw this ring, from Etsy seller, Stones and Gold, I just had to have it. I contacted the seller to see if they would do a layaway plan with me, and if the ring could be made in a 4 1/2. They said yes to both. So, I put it on layaway, and it just came today. I am so very pleased with this, Pink Tourmaline and Diamond ring, in white gold. I have made my own wedding bands in the past, but never diamonds. Diamonds are hard to get, grade, and buy in my opinion, plus to find a white gold setting in my size, well it would all be not worth the work to me to do it. The Pink Tourmaline has awesome color, and a perfect size for me, about 1/2 carat. The diamonds are clear and white, and sparkling. I am very pleased, and excited to show it off.

5 comments:

LanasArtStudio said...

Congrats on the wonderful and beautiful ring! I love the pink tourmaline! Sweet, Lovely and looks perfect with a diamond band!

Unknown said...

Wow! That is gorgeous!

Menagerie Soaps said...

Melissa it's beautiful!

Melissa said...

Thank you, I love it!

kate said...

It is stunning!

Contact Email