Monday, March 3, 2014

Auctions are Coming to This Blog!

So, I have been thinking of ways to increase my traffic, and sales, and I am going to be starting some auctions on this blog.  I will advertise the auction on other sites, but the actual bidding will take place here. Here is how it will work:


Every other Friday, I will share an item, from my Etsy store that will be auctioned off.  All bids will be low, with one dollar increasing increments.  Shipping and handling and all info will be listed.  If you are the winner a Paypal invoice will be sent to you from me.  When you bid, you must leave a legitimate Paypal account email address.  If you bid and do not pay for the item, I will block you from all future auctions.  Bids are to be made in the comments, and the auctions will run until Sunday night at 9PM Eastern time, at which time I will close the auction to bidding and contact the winner.  The winner will have three days to respond to me with payment, or to arrange payment.  I will ship to USA, Great Britain, and Canada.  Canada and Great Britain bidders need to have a verified Paypal account.  If you have any questions please ask them in the comments, before you bid.

I hope this will be fun and a great way to get exposure to my Etsy store, and this blog.  First auction starts this Friday, March 7th, 2014 at 9 AM.  All times are Eastern time and the clocks do spring ahead that weekend, so keep that in mind. 

5 comments:

La Vie en May said...

Following you via the blog hop on Etsy!

May from La Vie En May

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Good luck. I have to learn how to do paypal invoices.

Melissa said...

Thank you, La vie en May, and Alew Photography. To send a Paypal invoice you only need the Paypal address of the buyer. Then on paypal click request money and just fill in all the info needed and hit send. Easy!

Natural Home Maker said...

I have done auctions on my Facebook, but never on my blog. Great idea. I hope it goes well for you.

Jeanpatch Holistics from Etsy and Markets of Sunshine Blogs are now following you.

Melissa said...

Thank you, Marsha, and I hope it goes well too

Contact Email