Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blue Seashell with Turtle Coral Resin Christmas Ornament

I have probably mentioned this before, but I love Christmas ornaments. I have ornaments given to me, from my mother, from when I was a kid. I used to buy a new ornament each year for my kids. I only stopped because we had no room left to hang any more ornaments on the tree. However, now I have two trees, lol, so ornaments are on my mind again.

 This ornament, designed and created by myself, is a seashell I painted blue, then added the turtle bead, some coral roses, and some dried flowers, and then filled in with resin. I used a hot glue gun to fasten the loop for hanging. This is available for purchase in my Etsy store. Be sure to check out all my awesome ornaments. I offer free usa shipping, and a free layaway service too. Give a special gift this year, that won't break your bank account.

Contact Email