Thursday, August 21, 2014

For My Halloween Loving Readers Hanted Houses A Witch and A Pumpkin Patch Tangle Doodle Art

My daughter and I are looking forward to Fall, and decorating for the season. Of course Halloween is in Fall. I have been working on some new items for Halloween, and Fall. The two glass bottles, are done with a Halloween theme. The witch with her cat and tangle doodle full moon, and the mast that looks deceptively like a butterfly, are both going into my garden with a solar light in them. I have two bottles left, and by request of my daughter one will have a bunny with daisies. I have not decided for the last one. The Haunted House is done in ancient tangle flower patterns. It is actually really pretty for a haunted house. The second painting, I just finished Monday. I wanted a black and white look, with a little color. So, I painted the pumpkin patch at night, with a few critters. I have one other haunted house painting in my store. You can purchase all my Halloween paintings by visiting my Etsy Store.




3 comments:

SJW @ Heartland Photography said...

Those bottles are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

CaffeinatedPapercuts said...

What a pretty reminder that Halloween is coming!

Unknown said...

Great decorations! We do not celebrate halloween here, but I imagine it is great to decorate your house for it.
I am looking forward to yuletide for the same reason though ;)

Contact Email