Sunday, August 17, 2014

Baby Boy Newborn Camouflage Crochet Cocoon Sleeping Bag

I do not have a baby boy doll, so I had to use the girl doll. She doesn't really have hair, so I guess she kind of looks like a boy. This will be my last cocoon, for a while. I will be working on my crochet squares for Warm Up America. It is a great cause, and you can help too. Check out their website to learn more. I also donated two more of my cocoons, that had been in my Etsy store for some time. I donate them to Newborns in Need, the Gainesville office. You can check out their website, it you are interested in helping out, Newborns in Need. They are one of the few charities that will accept handmade items to be donated, as is Warm up America. The cocoon, or sleeping bag, shown below is camouflage yarn with matching hat. It is great for a photo prop, first Halloween costume, or just for baby to sleep in and stay nice in warm. It is four newborn to three months. It is not listed in my store yet, but will be later today.

No comments:

Contact Email