Monday, December 7, 2015

Hand Painted Steeler Football Glass

Well once again I have fallen behind on my blogging, both for this blog and my homeschool blog. So many things to do, so little time. I have lots of things to share with my readers, just need to take the time to get them posted.

My husband is a huge Steeelers fan. I am not particularly fond of painting on glass, but I do it now and then. While at the Dollar Tree, the other day, looking for Christmas Eve boxes, my daughter found this plain football glass. It was the last one, and only a dollar, so of course I bought it. Then I painted the colors, symbol and name on the glass. I just have to seal it, and it will be a wonderful Christmas gift for my husband. I don't paint trademark symbols, unless they are gifts. This is not legal, and I don't do it.

Don't forget to check out my BOGO sale, in my Etsy store, and I am now auctioning off some items too on Ebay. I wish Etsy offered auction style listings, it would make things so much easier.




No comments:

Contact Email