Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy New Year Baby Cocoon with Top Hat Photo Prop and Iphone and Ipod New Years 2016 Case

Alright, it is almost Christmas.  You know what that means, right?  Time to get ready for New Years, and Valentine's Day.  Believe it or not, when you sell online, and promote your own items, you need to start promoting your items ahead of time.  I have been promoting Christmas since September, now for the next holidays.  I don't have a ton of stuff for New Years, or Valentines Day, yet.  But, I will start working on it.  I have some cool ideas, for Valentines Day, I just hope I can get them done in time.  Below  you will see a Baby New Years Cocoon with Top Hat.  This is all crocheted, very warm, and the hat is more of a photo prop than anything else.  Check it out in my Etsy store, while I still have free shipping, and my BOGO sale going on.  You could get two cocoons, or any other item, 2 for the price of one.  All the details are in my shop home, so be sure to read how it works.  You can always message me on Etsy, as well.

The 2016 New Years  snowman Iphone Ipod case, is available on Society6, in my art shop.  It is from my original painting, and is available on other products as well.  Be sure to check them all out, for some awesome gift ideas.  Society6, as well as Etsy, offers gift cards.  So, you can always pick up one of them, and let the receiver choose. 



No comments:

Contact Email