Friday, December 25, 2015

Get Ready for Garnets!

January has one of the most versatile birthstones, of any of them. The Garnet, which comes in every color possible, even blue, though that is a color shift gemstone not a true blue, but still! I do not own one of those yet. I love Garnets! They are durable, great for every day wear, and can be cut into all the popular shapes. I will be doing quite a few posts, on Garnets. Don't forget I still have a BOGO sale in progress. Buy one item at full price, get a second item of your choice at equal or lesser value. This will end January 1st, as will free shipping. USPS is raising shipping rates, by quite a bit, so I can no longer offer free shipping after January 1, 2016. So, take advantage of both of those deals while you still can. I have had several sales, since it started, so if you want something be sure and get it. I offer layaway if you need it. BTW many Etsy sellers told me a BOGO sale would not work on Etsy, and that I should just stop doing it. It has been plenty successful for me, and I think I will do it again next year at Christmas. A once a year BOGO sale, I like it! I might do an after Christmas sale, but don't take a chance, because I have not decided, and I am not sure it will be jewelry. I offer crochet items, too! Plus, my art work, and photography items, are now being offered on Society 6. So, be sure to check that out too~! I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas! I hope to get some new inventory created soon.


No comments:

Contact Email