Thursday, June 16, 2016

Apatite the Gemstone That Looks Like the Ocean

It has always been said that Aquamarine was the gemstone that looks like the ocean. I have to disagree. I think neon blue Apatite, is more akin to the blue you see at the ocean. Apatite comes in a variety of colors, but the most popular is the popsicle blue Apatite. Apatite is fairly rare, and can be very expensive. It only has a hardness of 5, so you must be careful when wearing it. If you invest in a large, expensive Apatite, I would recommend earrings or a necklace, as opposed to a ring or bracelet. I have one Apatite wire wrapped ring in my Etsy store, and you can see it by clicking this link. Very affordable! Wear the ocean on your finger. Watch the video below to learn even more about this amazing gemstone.


No comments:

Contact Email