Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Etsy Christmas in July 2016 Starts on July 1st

I almost forgot about the Etsy Christmas in July Event.  I participated last year, for the first time.  I will be having a store wide sale, with 10% off.  You can use EtsyCIJ2016 at cash out, or if you forget it should automatically deduct it for you.  But, don't worry if it doesn't for some reason, I will be contacting customers with the good news about the extra savings.  This year I am trying to create all new Christmas theme items, for this event.  You don't have to do a Christmas theme, but what fun.  I have already finished a baby blanket, and working on some more items, including jewelry, some painted table decor, and maybe a few more tidbits. 

Christmas in July runs from July 1st through July 10th.  Start your Christmas shopping early.  I will be sharing my items, as well as items from the team.  You can always find my shop by clicking the My Etsy Shop banner, on the left hand side of this blog.  I do custom orders as well, and I am pretty sure I can have them done by Christmas, especially if you order now, lol. 

Stay tuned~  My 30 day art challenge will start after the Christmas in July event is over. 

No comments:

Contact Email