Monday, July 11, 2016

Finally Starting My Art Challenge

Even though I have been working on three new projects, they are not part of my Art Challenge.  They are Christmas themed items, that I hope to have done very soon.  My Art Challenge is going to start today, though not in the order I listed, and won't be able to do one item everyday.  I just have too many other commitments right now, and I thought July would be lazy, lol,

My first challenge theme will be dragonflies, and then the next one will be fireflies, or lightning bugs, as I called them when I was a kid .  They will both be done today, and tomorrow, and I will get them posted. 

If you would like to join in, just follow along, create your item, share it on your blog, or wherever you share it, drop me a comment, and we can share each other's work.  I try to do an Art Challenge every year, but last year I did not have the time to do so. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Contact Email