Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day! Check out these awesome Etsy shops I am featuring this week. Be sure and click the highlighted link for each item to visit the shops. It is Etsy Christmas in July, until July 10th. For my item the tshirt, and all my items get 10% off all orders over 20 dollars. See my shop for details.

I love this!  First off from MsPDesignsUSA is this beautiful PDF pattern to make this beautiful table runner.
Next from, Shelleyscrochetole, is this adorable Land of the Free kitchen towel.   Love it!


Last but not least from, missy69, that's me is a new type of art for me, bleach art.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Great finds!

Sharon said...

Fabulous choices! I love the brilliant colors. Thank you for featuring our new table runner pattern!

Contact Email