Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Make It Monday: Swan Hand Towels

I actually did make this yesterday, which was Monday.  I just forgot to do a post.  They are listed in my Etsy shop.  This is a pair of off white flour sack towels, with hanging loop.  I added the image to the towels, then using acrylics and paint pens, painted the image.  There are two in the set, and if you want names and dates, contact me for pricing before ordering.

My fairy house, from Make it Monday, last week, sold already.  I made some strawberry furniture, but I will do a separate post on them.  I am hoping to tomorrow get some other fairy garden accessories done.


Don't forget I am now auctioning off older inventory on Ebay, plus kids toys, games, and books I might come across in my never ending decluttering adventures.  Check my items often, I am always adding new items.  I will probably open an Ebay store pretty soon.


No comments:

Contact Email